We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic 3D Artist to join us at Northern Artillery. As part of an evolving 3D team you will be working alongside and assisting our senior and lead 3D artists for a variety of clients and established brands. These include property developers, interior designers, product and retail designers. Our ideal candidate will be competent in 3ds Max, PBR materials and Adobe Photoshop.
They will hold pride in whatever they are tasked to create, paying attention to the smallest of details. They will be passionate about 3D and still hold a willingness to learn and grow as a 3D Artist within the team and company. This role is suited to someone driven by art and design, using the fundamentals to create market leading CGI and animations. Their portfolio should reflect their interest.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating detailed 3D assets, whilst being comfortable taking on part project work, with an output focused on quality and realism.
- Communicating well with your team and contributing in meeting tight deadlines.
- Working in a fast paced environment yet maintaining a high standard of work.
- Absorb constructive feedback, artistic direction and teachings from your seniors.
Self-initiated research and self-tuition, with the desire to improve your skills and keep up with the latest trends and softwares, in the interest of Northern Artillery.
Who we're looking for:
- A good working knowledge of 3ds Max with the Corona render engine.
- A strong portfolio showcasing an experience in working on Interior and Exterior visualisations and detailed 3D modelling.
- Experience creating PBR materials.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to create texture maps and other assets.
- Show a flair for creativity with an eye for detail and composition.
- A proven experience in following architectural and landscaping plans.
- Low poly 3D Modelling.
- A proven interest in, or experience with, photogrammetry.
- Knowledge of ZBrush, Marvellous and/or After Effects would be advantageous but not essential.
This is a full-time position. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a 3D role.