About the role:
Working on multiple projects simultaneously you will have a critical role in the development of a fast-growing creative production company. Work symbiotically with Head of Studio, Digital Designers, and Developers. Manage digital and creative projects from conception to completion. Responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget. Works with creative teams on assigning team members and defining tasks and project needs. Develops and oversees budgets and schedules; identifies and resolves production problems; and selects and negotiates with vendors. A strong foundation of initiative and adapt
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us:
- Manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external supplier relationships, communications, resources, budget, change control, risks, and issues.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and innovative thinking.
- Ability to prioritise duties and work under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Define the statement of work and specifications for all projects.
- Prepare cost estimates and detailed project schedules for all phases of the project.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes and budgets.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and participate in all senior management team meetings.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive-level communication.
Nice to have skills but not Essential:
- Knowledge of Notion, Confluence, Jira and Trello, willingness to understand web and digital-focused programmes.
- Professional development to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods, and best practices.
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- 2+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a creative digital environment.
- 2+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client/business and documentation.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Atlassian and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and senior leadership team.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to work in an agency environment and collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective.
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate, and enhance performance.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities.
Top skills and proficiencies:
- Developing budgets.
- Project management.
- Process improvement.
- Attention to detail.